WHEN: Thursday 8th of November 2018 Door open 5 pm, the show will start at 6 pm
WHERE: Grimaldi forum, 10 Av. Princesse Grace, 98000 Monaco
DRESS CODE: Black Tie and Evening Dress
«MISS USSR» — unique international beauty project.
In this enchanting show, some of the most beautiful ladies from the post-Soviet states will present the unique culture of their respective countries. With the cooperation of our partnering brands, we will show how beauty will save the world.
Thousands of beautiful girls applied to participate this year. After a worldwide online voting and judges’ votes, MISS USSR MONACO has selected twelve stunning finalists, who will represent Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus and Estonia at the Grand Final on Thursday 8th of November.
The event will be held as part of “Monaco international clubbing show – MICS” – the largest and the most prestigious international exhibition for the entertainment industry in Europe, which has been held since 2010 in Monaco.
On Thursday, 8th of November, at 6pm, the enchanting final MISS USSR MONACO will commence.
17:00 Welcome Reception
18:00 Grand Final Show Opening (MISS USSR Hymn, Irina Dedyuk and Tim Ivanov)
18:10 Contestants presentation in national costume
18:20 Introduction of the judges
18:30 Video introductions of the contestants
18:40 Prince White Superstar performance
18:50 Julia Sinitsina gymnastic performance
18:55 Catwalk in Swimwear by Kara Shelvin
19:05 Chantelle Lee’s Performance
19:15 Q&A Interviews
19:30 VSD COUTURE High Fashion Costume Catwalk
19:35 Tim Ivanov’s Performance
19:55 Catwalk in evening gowns.
20:00 Award Ceremony.
The show will start with the MISS USSR UK hymn performed by artist and host from Los Angeles, Irina Dedyuk (finalist of the world-famous show, UK’s The X-Factor) and Russian virtuoso drummer, Tim Ivanov.
Prince White superstar performance, gymnastic performance from choreographer-director in MISS USSR UK 2017 and in a variety of others fashion and dance projects Julia Sinitsina, one of the fastest growing young artists in the music scene – Chantelle Lee’s performance.
The judging panel is made up of famous show-business figures, including:
– Businesswoman, entrepreneur, CEO and founder of MISS USSR UK, Julia Titova;
– Legendary restauranteur Ciro Orsini;
– Miss Monaco 2016, Topmodel of the World 2017, TV presenter, patron of Art and President charity foundation “Talent Children Evolution” Julia Gershun;
– Successful entrepreneur and millionaire Romy Hawatt (famous for his involvement in innovative projects in education, philanthropy and water supply in the Middle East and Africa)
– Influencer, LUXPRO Founder & CEO Gulshat Uzenbaeva, who organised and managed a number of successful official, cultural, art, social and charity events in the Principality of Monaco, Switzerland, UK, Europe and Russia Federation, with up to three thousand attendees, including His Serene Highness, Prince Albert II of Monaco, and other important guests.
The participants will receive amazing prizes including training and photo-shoots with world-class photographers, designer dresses, gift certificates and much, much more.
We are happy to offer you a VIP Hospitality package – a VIP table in a front area next to the stage, where all the celebrities, partners and sponsors will be allocated. All the tables include a bottle of champagne, a bottle of vodka and a selection of appetizers from our great chefs. You will also get two-day access pass for MICS, with performances from David Guetta, Calvin Harris, Dj Snake and many others.
Don’t miss the chance to be a part of the TOP Luxury Event of the Year in Monaco.
MISS USSR UK Team